Hi guys! I had so much fun writing the ear warmer tutorial, I decided to write another pattern! It’s fall, and that means dressing warm! Sweaters, hats, scarfs, and boots/boot cuffs are all in season right now! This boot cuff pattern will show you how to create an amazing pair of boot cuffs that will rock your autumn outfits! The pattern is not printable and it uses the American double crochet stitch. Sorry there aren’t many pictures, I just didn’t have the time to put them. Enjoy!
Based on the fact that this pattern has no pictures, and it uses the double crochet stitch, I’d give this pattern a 5/10 difficulty level.
You will need:
- Size 4 Yarn (I used Carlton Merino Wool Yarn, but the picture below is Concept Merino Wool Yarn)
- J-10 (6mm) Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Dc = Double Crochet
- Ch = Chain
- Make a slip knot
- Ch 25 (Row 1)
- Skip 3 ch then dc 1 into every stitch (Row 2)
- Ch 3 then turn your work
- Dc 1 into every stitch (Row 3)
- Repeat steps 4-5 until your work can stretch around your calf (Row 4+)
- Tie off then cut your yarn 1.5-3 feet
- Use your yarn needle to sew the 2 short ends of your work together
- Tie off and cut yarn yarn 4-7 inches
- Weave in your ends
- Repeat steps 1-10 to create your second boot cuff
If you’re using acrylic yarn, I’d suggest selling a pair for $12-$16, and if you’re using wool/special yarn, I’d sell a pair for $18-$22.
And voila! You have just created a beautiful pair of boot cuffs! Thank you so much for reading my pattern! If you enjoyed, feel free to share this on social media or pin this on social media! More posts to come! As always, happy crocheting!
P.S. Happy late Halloween!
P.S.S. This post has no affiliate links.