The Apple Pencil a drawing tool made by Apple that is specially designed for the iPad Pro. It is my number one tool for digital drawing. I have been compiling this info for a while, and I have finally came up with a perfect review for the Apple Pencil. At the price of $100, this product is definitely worth it. Here’s why:
- Sleek futuristic look
- Feels just like holding a real pencil
- Rubber tip that can be replaced
- Soft rubber tip for applying different amounts of pressure (which is great for calligraphy)
- Magnetic cap that can be easily taken off for charging
- Able to quickly hook it up to iPad by plugging it in to iPad lightning port
- Comes with extra rubber tip and adapter
- Belkin Apple Pencil Case for bringing your Apple Pencil on the go ALONG with a built-in stand and your extra pencil supplies ($30 on Amazon)
- Procreate for drawing flawlessly on the iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil ($10 on the App Store) (I’ll probably write a review for this)
In conclusion, the Apple Pencil has many features that make this product amazing. I definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a portable drawing tool. There may be other drawing styluses for the iPad Pro, such as just a non-electronic stylus that you can get at a drug store, or the Pencil by 53 (or 52, but I don’t care), but if you compare those to the Apple Pencil, it’s just unfair because the Apple Pencil wins by a mile.
Purchase the Apple Pencil here.
Purchase the Belkin Apple Pencil Case here.
Purchase Procreate here.
I hope you guys enjoyed! More posts to come! Feel free to share on social media and pin on Pinterest!
(This post was not sponsored and contains no affiliate links)