I’ve recently bought the iPad Pro 10.5 Inch Keyboard, because I feel like I need to blog on the go (even though I only have enough time to blog around once a week). When I bought it, I immediately got used to the shallow keys and the satisfying sounds when I type. Here’s a review, so you can decide if this keyboard is a good investment for you.
The iPad Pro 10.5 Inch Keyboard is a portable and easy to set up, with a sleek, modern design. At $159, this makes it a perfect tool for blogging, working, doing homework, etc. Although the keyboard doesn’t cover the back (similar to a smart cover), it does make the iPad Pro feel like a real laptop.
- Easy fold-out design
- Magnetic connection
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- No big setup required
- Slim and lightweight
- Satisfying sound when you type
- No Bluetooth connection, just hook it up to the side of the iPad
- Full keyboard + a key for switching to the emoji keyboard
- Doesn’t cover the back of the iPad (Now I have to treat my iPad like a fragile artifact)
- Kind of floppy when you set it on your lap
- Keys are easy to scuff with your nails
In my opinion, this is a great product, that is definitely worth the money. I love it so much, I bring almost everywhere I go. The only problem that I have with it is that I need to put it in my padded laptop sleeve when I bring it with me. I’d rate this product 10/10. It’s my #1 must have when traveling.
You can find the keyboard here.
Thank you for reading! Be sure to share this post! Sorry about being so inactive. My Grandfather has recently passed away, so I haven’t had a lot of time for my blog. More posts to come!